Work with us
Aussie Angels Nursing Services employees are the stakeholder of our company. You will enjoy joining a passionate team that is making a positive change in the lives of people with disability and their families. We actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
What we offer:
- Professional development
- A friendly working environment
- Intense Orientation and Induction process
- Training opportunities
To be considered for Direct Support Worker position, you will need to have:
- A current Driver’s license
- A current First Aid Certificate
- A Screening clearance to work with children and vulnerable people
- Police Record checks and Identity checks
Each employee goes through an assessment and a rigorous recruitment and induction process that includes screening, qualification and experience verification. We periodically conduct audits and training sessions to ensure the highest standards of care is delivered.
We are now accepting an Expression of Interest for roles listed below.
- Registered Nurse
- Support Worker
- Support Coordinator